Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My New Kitchen!!!

Okay, this will only really matter to those of you who have seen my old kitchen. We had some problems with our old counter tops. The company that did them is no longer in business so he couldn't fix them. He did however refund some of our money. We took that money to our good friends Kent and Melissa Mortensen at Highland Cabinets and we were able to get these! I absolutly love them. They did such a great job. (They are the ones who did our cabinets to begin with just not our counter tops).

While they were doing our countertops I had them build this cabinet. Once again, its only really cool if you actually knew what I had there before. Its amazing that I ever lived without it! Kent does such great work. You would never guess that it was not there originally!

6 comments:

Brittin Marie said...

hahaha, i love them i must say....and your bread adds a nice homey touch mom :)

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I am going to try that! My wheat rolls were just a little heavy, may be this will work fro me.Thanks!

Nancy said...

I love your new kitchen! The countertops look so nice and that's a great place for another cabinet. It looks good. The bread and jam was tasty by the way, THANKS AGAIN!

Melissa May said...

You are so sweet! Thanks for your kind words. You know I love ya!

Tammy said...

I have never seen the before kitchen but I love this one. It is beautiful!

provobaileys said...

love it. I had to stop and remember what was there before, nothing but garbage. Ha ha.