
My Birthday Breakfast Party!!
(Nobody would wait until I got my make-up on or my hair done to take the picture but oh well)

My new roaster oven from Joel and the girls, my cute sweater from Brittin and my little chicken from Olivia. (Thats a long story but dont worry Olivia....you will get it back for your birthday!)

Our Pedicures at JK Nails!


The final results! Looks good huh!

Lunch at MaeWahs. Its kind of hard to take our own picture and fit us all in! Taylor and I got Sweet and Sour chicken and Brittin got the Sesame Chicken. I am getting that next time! I would highly recommend it!
9 comments:
Happy Birthday! Sesame Chicken is my FAVORITE chinezer... YUMMY!
I forgot to say your toes look pretty. Is that the purple color that looks black? Whatever it is it's a nice color. What a fun BDAY!
Happy Birthday...late....haha. I just hope I can look as good as you at 38! oh by the way I love pedicures and the chairs they are amazing! I was addicted but like most other addictions they take too much money! I had to stop! haha
YOur toes all look great. Fun pictures. Happy Birthday again!
Happy Birthday (sorry I'm late!) I had a pedicure at JK Nails once...LOVED IT!! If I could afford it, I'd go every week!!!
Happy Late Birthday! Hope you had a great day. Don't feel too bad. I just had the big 40 in July. Makes you feel a little bit old. Love you
So, I have looked at your pics and you look great and fit!!! And plus I love your hairstyle :)
Oh yeah and happy birthday!!!
That is me on the phone saying happy birthday uh. By the way you look great for 38. Lets plan a great big party on your 40th. you may not have had your sisters there but your family pulled through for you. What a fun day.
Post a Comment