Okay, so if she was not hooked to the whole hunting thing before, she is now! Its becoming quite a ritual that they come home from school, Hannah runs in and grabs her gun and they are off to do whatever. This night it just happened to be this! They do have a problem on the ranch with beaver cutting down trees. So of course it is their duty to take care of the problem! Joel's Grandpa Howard supported his family by trapping his entire life. Its a family tradition I guess! I dont know who was more excited, Hannah or her dad. Now I just wish they would actually haul the thing off or do whatever it is they are going to do with the thing cause it creeps me out to see it sitting on the carport!
Stink
9 years ago



4 comments:
Oh my goodness Hannah, that is a HUGE animal! I hope that was the Beaver that chewed down the tree that was almost in the road a couple of years ago! You're the coolest little hunter!
Wow Hannah, way to go. you are quite a hunter.
I can see how that creeps you out...the thing is huge! Way to go Hannah
go Hannah. I love that you all hunt. It is my favorite story to tell. How my sister married this major guys guy. Into hunting, fishing, boxing, and football (even coached it for a while) and then he has five girls. No don't feel sorry for him, because he may have five girls but they all love to fish and to hunt and they are all good at it.
Post a Comment