Saturday, November 1, 2008

Hannah catches a Meredith size fish!








Joel was working on a floor up the canyon and came home early to take the little girls fishing. (We decided that if we cant fill our freezer with elk, we will do it with pike!) Anyway you can imagine their excitement when Hannah reeled in this 13lb 38in fish! It put up quite a fight and she did ask her dad for help a few times. He assured her she could do it and she did! I don't think Joel has ever caught a pike this big! I think we can get about three meals out of this thing. I am so proud of her (almost as proud as her dad!) Olivia and Meredith each caught two pike of their own. They turned a couple of them back and here they are showing off the ones they kept! Fishing in the fall is not a bad way to go. I still cannot believe that its November 1st and the weather is still nice enough to go fishing in shirt sleeves! I will not complain....I love it! Do you think we can hold the snow off until Christmas? One can only hope!


6 comments:

Nancy said...

Oh my gosh Hannah! That's a big ol' fish. You're quite the outdoorswoman! Ducks and fish. Brad's a little jealous of your skills.

provobaileys said...

Hannah, what a fish. Great hair cut too. Do you color it? It looks great. I also love the new title picture. It truly looks like Joel is swimming in a sea of estrogen. I also love the new pictures of the girls.

Tammy said...

That is awesome. Congratulations on a great fish. I love your family picture at the top of your page! I love your new back ground and all your new pictures!

Kris said...

That is one big fish. I think I would have a problem getting it in too. I too love your pictures.

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

Boy Hannah that is a big fish. Blake's only weighed 9 lbs. We had it for dinner Sunday night. Boy it was good. He wants to get to the Valley soon to do more fishing. it will all be frozen over by Christmas though. Good job Hannah!!!!

Brittin Marie said...

Go B!!! Its as big as squid!