Monday, October 27, 2008


School: Madison High School.
1. Did you date someone from your high school? No
2. What kind of car did you drive? a dodge aspen and sometimes Layne's little toyota truck
3. What was your most embarrassing moment in high school? I got kicked out of biology for talking and was devestated. I cried and called my dad.
4. Were you considered a flirt? No, not in High School
5. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? Choir and drama were my life
6. Were you a nerd? Not necessarily.
7. Were you on any varsity teams? Nope! Unless you consider MAPS (The Madison Avenue Players and Bel Canto's a team. I had to try out if that counts!
8. Did you get suspended/expelled? Are you kidding? No Way! I did get kicked off the bus once because I stood up to the bus driver.
9. Can you still sing the fight song? I am not sure I ever knew what it was!
10. Who were your favorite teachers? Mrs Barton my english teacher; she taught me great words like "Unctious"! Mr. Briggs my choir teacher and Mr. Bidwell my drama teacher. He forced me to play roles that were out of my element just to prove to me I could. Bro. Belnap, my seminary teacher (we had release time) it was the highlight of my day
11. Where did you sit during lunch? in the commons area with everyone else.
12. School mascot? The Bobcat
13. Did you go to homecoming and with who? Nope, I never got asked! Mabey I should go re-do #6!
14. If you could go back and do it again, would you? Not if my life depended on it.
15. What do you remember most about graduation? At our high school we had a huge after graduation party put on by the parents. It lasted well into the morning and everyone was to meet at JB's for breakfast. My friends and I, as exciting as we were, decided to go home and sleep for a few hours and then meet back to do breakfast....I slept through it all! I woke up after it was all over with and everyone had gone home!
16. Where did you go senior skip day? We went to Lagoon and yes it was excused!
17. Have you gained weight since then? gained and lost. I am actually now at what I was then!
18. Who was your prom date? I only went once and I really dont remember his name. His friends convinced him to ask me because they knew I was too nice to tell him no. I had to look him up in the yearbook to find out who he was back then!
19. Did you go to your 10 year reunion or are you going to? yes and to the 15 and to the 20th just this summer!
20. Looking back, what advice would you give to yourself? Very little of what happened back then has any impact on my life now so dont sweat it.
.I "Tag" everyone who reads it if they have not done it all ready. You know who you are! I'll be checking...
Posted by Melissa May at 2:21 PM 0 comments

Family Pics
\

No comments: