Monday, October 20, 2008

"Annie Get Your Gun"






We had family pictures taken on Saturday. We decided that since we dont have a professional family photo with Meredith in it, we ought to do that before Brittin leaves! I signed up for the $10 10x13 and that was all I was going to get. It turned out to be a huge ordeal. It took us all day to get ready and decide what to wear. Joel was doing a floor at the San Dunes and barely made it there in time. When the girls found out that they were taking the pictures at Jacks (the grocery store in LaJara) they just about died and it took every threat I had in me to actually get them out of the car. When we finally got the pictures taken and they turned out relatively well I ordered what I needed. I am not doing this again for a very long time.!!!! I As I was ordering I decided I was way too cheap to order enough for Christmas cards. Taylor suggested we go over to the ranch while we were all dressed up and snap a few ourselves. Then Brittin got involved and the next thing I knew we were each selecting a gun to pose with! For those of you that know Brittin, this wont suprise you! The girls were so excited. As I was viewing them, I decided that maybe using them for our Christmas Cards might be an option!




5 comments:

Melisa said...

These pictures are awesome. You have no idea how frightened the people in D.C. would be to see a picture like this. If I even mention to my friends in the ward the need of a gun for protection, they completely freak out.

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

OK Those are great. I love them. The kids thought they were cool!!!!

Melissa May said...

You all look great! The guns are a little scary! No one is going to mess with your family.

Ammy said...

I LOVE those pictures...The one with you and the girls looks like Charlies Angels...
~Ammy

Tammy said...

Annie I finally have found you through Brooke's blog. (Tammy your cousin) I love this post. We took CJ in to get his two year pictures done and what a trip it was with one. I can only imagine what you do. I am sure the pictures were great. I hope you don't mind me adding you to my blog. Come visit when you get a chance. It will be a fun way to stay in touch! cjourmiracle.blogspot.com