TAG! I'M IT!!
I am: a little grouch today
I think: too much about things that I cannot control
I have: so much to be grateful for
I dislike: green peppers but I eat them anyway because they are good for me
I miss: the innocence of my childhood
I fear: driving in the city
I feel: melancholy today
I hear: the wind blowing
I smell: cinnamon
I crave: peanut butter
I cry: a lot lately
I search: for the #1 guard to my clippers. It is never in the same place twice
I wonder: if my girls will be good daughter-in-laws
I regret: not being more strict
I wish: I were completely out of debt
I love: my family
I care: if others are sad
I always: say my prayers
I worry: about gaining weight
I am not: voting for Obama
I remember: when we had primary during the week, Sunday school in the morning and sacrament meeting in the evening on Sundays
I believe: the Book of Mormon is true
I sing: along to the radio
I don't always: fold my laundry as soon as it is dry
I write: when I am having a hard time with my emotions
I win: not very often because it just doesn't matter much to me
I lose: because there are some who really care about winning more than me
I listen: to others
I don't understand: Isaiah
I can usually be found: at home
I need: my sleep
I forget: Brooke's cell phone number all the time
I am happy: most of the time
I tag: Melissa, Brooke, Stacie, Becky-now you're all IT
Stink
9 years ago



4 comments:
That was fun! Thanks for playing tag. I love your new header. Beautiful girls!
i'll get to that soon I promise
Just wanted to say I love your blog and I love all of you!
You have such a cute family!
Post a Comment