Tuesday, September 9, 2008

What scalding water can do.....




Yesterday when we took Brittin back to have her burn cleaned and her dressings changed, the nurse let me take a few pictures before she put the "stuff" back on. I really dont know if it is better or worse than I imagined. I didnt post the picture of the one one her bottom or the small one on her other leg. (For obvious reasons) I did take pictures so she could see what it looked like. Yesterday was a bad day for her. She feels so weak and weepy and frustrated and really cannot stand to lay around. She has decided you better watch what you wish for. She really has not been that in to going to school but has now decided that this is a pretty crappy way to get out of it.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Ouch! I do think it looks better than it did on Sat. right after it happened but still, ouch. That has got to be painful! I showed Luke the picture and he said "Owie" so I think he wants to kiss it and make it all better. It would be nice if it were that easy! I hope you have a good day and that it heals soon.

Stacie said...

that's sweet. good work,that looks tough

provobaileys said...

I think that I am going to puke. That is nastey.