Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Photo Tag
Nancy Challenged me to photo tag. Here are the rules: Take pictures of the following 10 items as they are now. No cleaning, or anything. After you are done you tag 5 people. Brooke, Stacie, and Monica you are it!!! ( I don't have 5 people to tag)
#1 My Toilet

#2 Fridge
Leftovers Anyone??


#3 My Favorite Room


#4 My Kitchen Sink
Man I have to do dishes again?!?!?!



#5 My Laundry room
Anyone want to clean it?????
Ya me neither!!


#6 My Closet


#7 Favorite shoes
I don't neccessarily like shoes but Brooke owns my favorite ones!!


#8What your kids are doing right now!
Brittin (just got out of the shower!)
Taylor (checking e-mail on the computer)
Hannah, Olivia and Meredith


#9 Your dream vacation
The Sacred Grove
Actually we are planning to take a trip to
Nauvoo and then on to North Carolina next summer
and that is my dream for now


#10 Self Portrait

2 comments:

provobaileys said...

You are too cute.

Nancy said...

I LOVE your favorite shoes!!!