Hey guys! So I thought it would be my turn to share on about the Anderson life...so here go's!! Well, this morning I woke up to the Commander and Chief (My mom, my dad's just chief) completely tearing up the living room. She decided it was time for a new color, because, you know, we've only had the last color for four years. Anyway, Commander, Olivia, and I headed off to the trading post to retrieve some paint. We did have to return back home though because Commander forgot the paint swatch. But now she is happily painting away. It does look nice i must say. The only problem is that it clashes with the kitchen. So that will be a project for another day! Now if we can only keep Squid (a.k.a Meredith. She has named herself) out of it. She really likes to help...for about two minutes. But those are some dangerous two minutes. Well i better get back to work!
Britt
Stink
9 years ago



1 comment:
You are too funny Brittin. Why does Meredith call herself SQUID? That's so her. See ya later. Oh, I can't wait to see your living room. Wanna come help me paint mine?
Post a Comment