Which one of these are not the same?
Can you guess which one is mine?
We went to the rodeo on friday night and realized that except for Brittin, every member of the Gary Anderson family was there! If you look hard at the top row you can see all of us! Layne and Holly and all of their kids are there too. It was so much fun sharing Celebration with them!Our Parade watching crew! We didnt get our vehicle parked early enough to get next to the rest of our crew for the first time ever but we were not too far away!
I cant believe another Pioneer Day's Celebration has come and gone. We work and plan and work and plan so fast and furiously and then its over! We do love it. I used to be shocked when I realized that we watch the same parade four times. Now I refuse to miss any of those times. Celebration gets in your blood and in your veins if you let it! Wouldnt have it any other way!





2 comments:
Ok So my face it the roundest. We could be triplets!!!!!!
Yes Dani and Heather and Taylor could easly past for sisters. I think that they all must have the same hairdresser. Leave it to Brittin to ruin everything by not being there, dang that tate
Post a Comment