Brittin's prom was bittersweet this year! I was determined to make sure and leave plenty of time to do her hair. Every year I spend time getting everyone elses daughters ready for Prom and I never have enough time to spend on Brittin's. Prom was held on thursday this year and a normal workday for me. I left the last hour just for Brittin. Well, I ended up still not having enough time. By the time I finished my last appointment I only had about twenty minutes to spend on Brittins. Many tears were shed by both of us and she ended up doing her own hair. She looked fabulous by the time Tate got there! He was such a trooper. When he came and picked her up he brought me a rose. Pretty darn sweet if you ask me! Joel is the Jr Class Sponser and therefore we were the chaperones for the dance. I was so proud to be part of Sanford School that nights. The dresses were modest, the dancing and music were very appropriate and the kids just handled themselves with class. I was impressed.
Tate gets to be "Prince Charming" for all the girls in our house!I had to wait 20 years to go to prom with my handsome prince!
(being chaperones has its perks...free pictures)






5 comments:
CUTE PICTURES! I love their ballet pictures the side as well. They are beauties!
How cute are those girls. I am sad I missed Brit's prom, but she looked great. Love the picture of you and Joel.
Dang your family is so cute. I miss your girls and Brittin went to her last prom. Change is coming or maybe it is already here. That was real sweet of Tate. Something for the other girls to measure their boyfriends up to.
All I have to say is How is BRIT old enough to go to prom. Has that much time gone by. She looks gorgeous. so fun.
nat
Great pictures! I love them all. Brittin dress is beautiful! What a sweet guy to bring you a flower too! Can't wait to see you all this summer!
Post a Comment