Thursday, May 14, 2009

Taylor's Sweet 16!!

Lunch at our favorite Chinese restaurant!
Heather, Keylee, Maddison, Kyla, Brittin, Nancy and the birthday girl Taylor
She wasn't thrilled with the whole crown idea but you cant be the birthday princess without the crown! (Right Dani?)

Alyssa, Jerrica, Taylor, Christopher, Shelbi and Douglas looking really calm now but, when the games started it got crazy!!
Taylor is the party princess at our house. She somehow manages to drag her birthday out at least a week every year! On her "real" birthday, she wanted to have lunch with her aunts. So Heather, Nancy, Kyla, Brittin and I all joined her for Chinese food. After we ate, we went to the flower shop and sampled all of their fudge before we each picked our favorite! (Sesame chicken does not have quite enough calories by itself so we had to add fudge!) We then went to JC Penney's and shopped. We spent a little time at the LDS bookstore and then went home. She had her choir concert that night so it was a perfect ending to her day! On Friday she had her friends over for a weenie roast. They stayed out by the fire until the wind got the best of them and then they came in and played cards. I had no idea that nerts and spoons could be such physical games! What a fun group of kids! On Saturday we had another party at Heather and Tyler's for all of the Anderson May birthdays. My dear friend Pixie made the cake. We celebrated Cody's, Taylor's, Grandpa Gary's, Hannah's, Olivia's and Kyla's birthdays! If my brothers, Layne and Kevin would have been here, we would have celebrated theirs too! Taylor is such a fun part of our family. She keeps us all safe and healthy. She is not afraid to try new things and jump out of her comfort zone. She is so talented in many different area. I turned all prom hair over to her this year and she did fabulous. She joined the choir at school this year and her teacher absolutely loves having her in class. She is in the drama club and has such fun on stage. She was part of the dance team, and took a ballet and jazz class. She just got her drivers permit and doesnt mind driving as long as there is an adult in the car. We love having her in our family and are anxious to see what the comming year has to bring! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAYLOR! WE LOVE YOU!










4 comments:

Nancy said...

Yeah! I'm glad Taylor wore the crown, because she is truly THE QUEEN!

provobaileys said...

I am so sorry that I forgot her birthday I feel like a loser. she might forgive sometime. Love the dance pictures the girls look all grown up

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

Taylor I am so glad you had a good birthday, even if I couldn't be there. Can't wait to see all of you at the wedding. Love the crown. You are braver than me. Of course I turned 40 not 16.

Tammy said...

Tell her she makes a beautiful birthday princess! Looks and sounds like she had a great birthday!