Olivia came up to me one day and told me that she didn't think she would be able to go a whole week without having school. I asked her if she would miss the school part or what part would she miss. She told me she didn't think she could go the whole week without playing on the monkey bars. So on Monday we all went to the Manassa playground so that Olivia could make it the rest week. It was really fun!
Stink
9 years ago



3 comments:
Love the shadow picture. Looks like a fun trip to the park...hope it helped get throught he rest of the week. Oh and I love the green eggs,ham and juice!
Those are some great pictures. But then again what can you expect when you have such beautiful girls to work with.
I can't believe they still have that huge tire. How funny!
Post a Comment