It was haircut day at our house! Everyone else just got trims but Hannah got a whole new look! Everytime I cut her hair I am amazed at how much she is growing up. I cannot believe that in a few short months she will be leaving primary and going into Young Womens. Oh it makes me so sad. Hannah is the glue that holds our family together. Her sense of humor catches me so completely off guard all the time! She is so quick witted! Everyone loves her. She has a way about her that allows everyone to feel comfortable. We love you Hannah!
Stink
9 years ago



5 comments:
Cute hair Hannah!! Can't believe how fast you are growing up!!!
That is an adorable new 'do! (of course it is because it's on HANNAH!) I love it and by the way I think that Hannah shouldn't be allowed to leave primary until we do!
She is getting gorgeous in case you have not noticed. Love the hair, love the braces Love Hannah
HOLY CROW! Hannah is groing up SO fast. She kinda looks like Taylor in the pictures. Whan are you guys going to come see me again? We got Twilight the movie, does that bribe you a little?
Erma is emma gifford
Post a Comment