Friday, August 22, 2008

The First day of school!!!! Meredith (1st Grade)
Olivia (4th Grade)
Hannah (6th Grade)
Taylor (10th Grade)
Brittin (12th Grade)

4 comments:

Nancy said...

They all look so grown up and ready for school! I really like Taylors cute top.
HAVE A GREAT TODAY :)

T Huffaker and son's + Chloe said...

I remember pictures of two cute little girls on their first day of school when you lived in Sanford. What has happened you are all so grown up, and look so cute. Have a great year in school.

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

I remeber Brittin going to school her first year in Monte Vista, now she's a senior. You all look so excited, not necessarily for school , but maybe for the new outfits!! Haha. See you next week.

provobaileys said...

They still look cute in their new outfits. That sassy Merideth and shy olivia. Hannaha as always looks pleased and Taylor looks ready to tackle the world. Brittin looks like she has been crying or will soon cry. But of course who would cry if the love of their life was leaving for two years