Wednesday, January 14, 2009


I have not posted for a long time and when I sat down last night to update it seemed like an overwhelming task! I solved my problem by putting all of Christmas Vacation into a slide show! Christmas was a unique one for us this year. We generally leave the day after Christmas and spend the rest of our vacation in Idaho with our Gifford side of the family. It was such a tough decision but we decided to spend Brittin's last Christmas at home.....at home! As much as I missed being with everyone there, it was quite relaxing to be at home. We spent two days ice fishing and that was a new experience for me. I was glad I went. I had a good time and never even fished! The little girls had so much fun catching fish, that it was hard not to catch their excitement. When they filled their limits they took to sliding all over the ice. I got nervous a few times when the ice would pop but Joel assured me that it was completly safe. We all came home alive! We played cards a lot with Cindy during our Christmas break and that was so much fun! It was just overall a wonderful holiday.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

CUTE PICTURES! I'm glad you stayed home for Christmas. Good Times!

Dani, Mark and Kids said...

I am glad you stayed home too. I was a fun vacation. Thanks for being there for my big b-day. That was a blast.

The King Family said...

I need to add you to the list of people to view my blog so if you will send me an email jamiew_34@yahoo.com I will add you. Also Brittin.les

The Kraus House said...

Hey Guys!! Its nat and Kade. How are you guys doing? Hope everything is going great for you.

luv nat