Thursday, December 11, 2008

Oh Christmas Tree!

We met Joel and Taylor up Fox Creek and went in search for the perfect tree. In years past, it has taken several hours through deep snow until we found one that we all agreed on. Well this year we parked and while everyone else ran off, Taylor and I got our boots and gloves on. By the time we got down to everyone else, Brittin had the tree picked out. We all agreed and she decided that she wanted to cut it down by herself. I really thought it would take awhile. The little girls came prepared to play on their sled. Their play time was short. Brittin had the tree down and ready to haul to the truck in no time! I must admit, its one of our best! I forgot to take a picture of it all decorated! That's tomorrows project!



2 comments:

provobaileys said...

Now lets see it decorated

Tammy said...

It looks like you had fun. Can't wait to see the tree all decorated!